Masters Research Project (MRP) – Wireless Charging using Radio Waves
- The main objective of this project was to innovate on the existing idea of creating wireless electricity using Electromagnetic (EM) waves; mainly focusing on Radio waves.
- A thorough amount of research was conducted on existing designs and advancements in wireless electricity field, and hence an idea regarding the implementation of these designs was developed.
- This project aims to design and build a working prototype of a piece of technology in a compact fabricated electronic chip form that could be attached to small devices that require low voltage charging.
- The results of this project was a prototype made using basic electronic components, a poster made using inDesign displaying the research that was presented at a networking event and a mini paper explaining the research in further detail.
- Digital Media Department and Engineering Department, Ryerson University
- August, 2016
- Arduino Uno